Search found 239 matches

by hmb
Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:30 am
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: Creative Mormon Mythology
Replies: 104
Views: 26005

Re: Creative Mormon Mythology

moksha wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:00 am

I know a Senator named Bernie Moroni
He is shivering just like macaroni
:lol: :lol: I was waiting for it!!
by hmb
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:53 am
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: Keeping up with Trump
Replies: 463
Views: 15966

Re: Keeping up with Trump

It's funny that you say it's not about revenge. Because you want him to face "whatever consequences" but I've yet to hear a crime. And on top of that, formers presidents cannot be convicted of anything they did during office. So if it isn't hate and revenge, what do you think he should be punished ...
by hmb
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:23 am
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: Keeping up with Trump
Replies: 463
Views: 15966

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Whew!!! Out with the old, in with the new (older, but new)!! Keeping up with Trump will continue as following all the legal action that may come his way. I hope the TRUTH will have him face what ever consequences he deserves. The truth meaning real facts. This isn't about revenge, but consequences ...
by hmb
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:35 am
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: Keeping up with Trump
Replies: 463
Views: 15966

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Whew!!! Out with the old, in with the new (older, but new)!! Keeping up with Trump will continue as following all the legal action that may come his way. I hope the TRUTH will have him face what ever consequences he deserves. The truth meaning real facts. This isn't about revenge, but consequences f...
by hmb
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:01 pm
Forum: Doctrinal Discussion
Topic: What is the official story on the fate of the Golden Plates?
Replies: 16
Views: 310

Re: What is the official story on the fate of the Golden Plates?

Ok... Maybe it was Joe's hat that was actually magick? Did MORONi take the Magick Hat™ away also? No. The special, magical hat ended up bringing Frosty the Snowman to life. Don't you watch Christmas specials?? ♫ There must have been some magick in that old white hat joe found ♫ ♫ For when he placed...
by hmb
Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:45 pm
Forum: Doctrinal Discussion
Topic: What is the official story on the fate of the Golden Plates?
Replies: 16
Views: 310

Re: What is the official story on the fate of the Golden Plates?

wtfluff wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:13 pm

Ok... Maybe it was Joe's hat that was actually magick? Did MORONi take the Magick Hat™ away also?
No. The special, magical hat ended up bringing Frosty the Snowman to life. Don't you watch Christmas specials??
by hmb
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:08 am
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: What is Parker?
Replies: 33
Views: 692

Re: What is Parker?

Some might say that shutting down platforms isn't about free speech but rather stopping speech that they don't approve of or that they don't like. It could be for any reason. If I owned a company like Amazon, Apple, or Google, Facebook, or Twitter, I would feel the need to shut down these sites for...
by hmb
Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:59 pm
Forum: Doctrinal Discussion
Topic: Priesthood vs. Energy Healing
Replies: 10
Views: 249

Re: Priesthood vs. Energy Healing

Hagoth wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:45 am

I would not recommend the consecrated oil/turpentine mixture for enemas, however.
Do you speak from experience? Care to share??
by hmb
Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:13 am
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: Chose their whiteness over democracy
Replies: 15
Views: 280

Re: Chose their whiteness over democracy

I talked with my wife about it as we don't always agree politically. She merely said that I needed to research it before I made that decision. Before that time I was not very political at all. I patted myself on the back as someone who trusted both sides. I was an independent. This is an interestin...
by hmb
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:19 pm
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: Graceful Transfer of Power
Replies: 157
Views: 4459

Re: Graceful Transfer of Power

Has there been any statement from the LDS church regarding the events of Jan. 6, STRONGLY denouncing the actions of those who broke in? Those who carried weapons/restraint ties? Have they come out to denounce church members that were or may have been involved? I'm confused at a church that is suppo...
by hmb
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:57 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Communicating and the risk of being misunderstood
Replies: 8
Views: 462

Re: Communicating and the risk of being misunderstood

I don't word well. I do regret engaging where I should have just stayed quiet. I always have to remind myself that text lacks feeling and it's common to project our own feelings on someone else's thoughts. So anyway...
by hmb
Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:42 am
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: Graceful Transfer of Power
Replies: 157
Views: 4459

Re: Graceful Transfer of Power

Has there been any statement from the LDS church regarding the events of Jan. 6, STRONGLY denouncing the actions of those who broke in? Those who carried weapons/restraint ties? Have they come out to denounce church members that were or may have been involved? I'm confused at a church that is suppos...
by hmb
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:10 am
Forum: Support
Topic: What are you doing to protect your family against the virus?
Replies: 563
Views: 116124

Re: What are you doing to protect your family against the virus?

My former son-in-law and his new wife are both nurses. They are so overwhelmed right now. He works emergency and she works in ICU. The both just received their first vaccine. I'm so happy for them. It gives me hope. I look forward to getting the vaccine, probably spring or summer. My husband is olde...
by hmb
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:57 am
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: Graceful Transfer of Power
Replies: 157
Views: 4459

Re: Graceful Transfer of Power

I want you to know that there are 70 million plus voters out there who feel betrayed by you. I know you don't understand why. I just want you to know that they feel betrayed. I think a portion of that 70 million feel betrayed. I think another portion are just deeply disappointed. Then there are som...
by hmb
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:37 pm
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: Graceful Transfer of Power
Replies: 157
Views: 4459

Re: Graceful Transfer of Power

I want you to know that there are 70 million plus voters out there who feel betrayed by you. I know you don't understand why. I just want you to know that they feel betrayed. I think a portion of that 70 million feel betrayed. I think another portion are just deeply disappointed. Then there are som...
by hmb
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:30 am
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: Graceful Transfer of Power
Replies: 157
Views: 4459

Re: Graceful Transfer of Power

In my opinion, whoever did the crimes should be arrested. I don't care what you're persuasion is. But it's a fact that Trump led them down this gulley and set them on their way. I agree with this statement. Live video will be studied. Arrests will be made. We will see who is doing the violent, incl...
by hmb
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:07 am
Forum: Support
Topic: You know you have turned a corner when...
Replies: 13
Views: 672

Re: You know you have turned a corner when...

Cnsl1 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:09 am
... you ask your wife if she wants something to drink before you sit down to watch a movie in the privacy of your bedroom and even though she says "nah" she knows that you meant a hard seltzer or cider and not a Dr Pepper.
That's because Dr Pepper is the devil's juice. Caffeine, ya know :P ?
by hmb
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:36 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Attending my Daughter's Temple Wedding?
Replies: 29
Views: 1063

Re: Attending my Daughter's Temple Wedding?

Deepthinker wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:42 pm
Thanks all! I'm planning on attending!
Congratulations. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day.
by hmb
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:01 am
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: Graceful Transfer of Power
Replies: 157
Views: 4459

Re: Graceful Transfer of Power

I owe some gratitude to Trump and the spineless GOP members that back Trump's dangerous shenanigans. I don't think the senate would have a chance to flip without the insanity called Trump and Trumpism. It's good to see Mitch sweat, about to become the minority leader (fingers crossed). I should be a...
by hmb
Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:54 am
Forum: The Coffee Shop
Topic: Graceful Transfer of Power
Replies: 157
Views: 4459

Re: Graceful Transfer of Power

Is anybody feeling anxious about Trump's proposed insurgency day on January 6th? I'm actually more curious about January 6. I'm more anxious about January 7-20. A lot could happen in those dwindling days of Trumps "reign." When he was first elected, I told all my Hilary supporting family/friends to...