oh, how i missed you all...

If you are new to the board or simply have something new in your life, come let us know in the Introductions forum.
sirensong

oh, how i missed you all...

Post by sirensong » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:45 pm

when the previous board disappeared i was saddened. i may not have been the most prolific poster, but i loved to come and read, especially on the slow days at work. you all gave me a safe place to vent when i was initially having my little crisis of faith... life is so much better now... though i haven't resigned at this point, i'm becoming much more vocal about my disaffection with the church. i even finally told my family (mom, sister and nephew) the reason i'm no longer going to church - it's a very freeing thing to have it out there in the open and not be something that I'm trying to avoid. and since we just moved to a location that doesn't exist according to google maps and gps, the new ward hasn't tried to 'rescue' us yet. they may have my records (damn it) but they have to find me first. and if they do, i'll politely explain to them that i prefer not to participate (in their little charade)... so i raise my glass to nom 2.0 and look forward to getting to know you all better...

sirensong... formerly known as almost_blue66
and in the end... the love you take is equal to the love you make...
~lennon/mccartney

SeeNoEvil

Re: oh, how i missed you all...

Post by SeeNoEvil » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:38 pm

Welcome sirensong... aka almost_blue66! Glad those depressing NOMless days are over for you and you are back on 2.0! Congrats on finding your voice in your journey. I look forward to hearing more from you. Good luck with the move.... sounds like you moved off the grid! Awesome!!
"Every event that has taken place in this universe has led you to this moment.
... The real question is, what will you do with this moment?" - Unknown

"Never arrive @ a point where you know everything - Korihor57