Not new, but HI!

If you are new to the board or simply have something new in your life, come let us know in the Introductions forum.
document

Not new, but HI!

Post by document » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:36 pm

I registered but didn't really do anything (it doesn't really work at my job due to the filters for newly registered domains), but I thought I would say "hi!".

Update: Things have been going fabulously. My extended family is still very much believers, but we have a super-respectful relationship.

I have missed you all. <3

Lithium Sunset

Re: Not new, but HI!

Post by Lithium Sunset » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:06 am

document wrote:Things have been going fabulously.<3
That is great to hear! Glad you're doing well and around even if not posting like you used to.
"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

document

Post by document » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:12 am

Well, the good news is that the "Newly Registered Domain" block in Websense is over as of this morning! So, perhaps you will see more from me!

AllieOop

Post by AllieOop » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:53 am

document wrote:Well, the good news is that the "Newly Registered Domain" block in Websense is over as of this morning! So, perhaps you will see more from me!
Great! And great to see you here too :)
"There came a time when the desire to know the truth about the church became stronger than the desire to know the church was true."