Who the Hell?

If you are new to the board or simply have something new in your life, come let us know in the Introductions forum.
Zadok

Who the Hell?

Post by Zadok » Sun May 05, 2019 5:58 pm

Greetings fellow NOMies. Years ago when dirt was new, and Joseph was still in the barn with Fanny, I used to hang out here from time to time. One day I was invited to seek comfort and friends elsewhere. Like an obedient child of God I left with no plans to return.

I am in Salt Lake City for a couple of weeks and dropped in on my old home ward, St. Judas the Traitor ward in Draper. Some of my old friends said that I should at the very least check in here and tell you that I am still alive.

Nowadays I hang out on r/exmormon at Reddit as, Zadok _the_Priest. Sister Zadok and I are retired, live full time in a motorhome and travel the country spreading the gospel of fraud and deceit. As I said, we are in Utah for a few weeks or until the Danites start coming for us.
If I'm a bird, why can't I fly?

wtfluff

Re: Who the Hell?

Post by wtfluff » Sun May 05, 2019 6:03 pm

So glad to see your feathery face here again Zad. Welcome home!

ZING!!!

Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

Corsair

Post by Corsair » Sun May 05, 2019 7:16 pm

It's great to hear an update from you, Zadok! I wish you well in your ministry and retirement. I continue to enjoy seeing your posts on /r/exmormon.

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Mon May 06, 2019 9:25 am

The second coming!

Great to hear from you. You are always welcome here, Zadok!
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

AllieOop

Post by AllieOop » Mon May 06, 2019 2:13 pm

It's so great to hear from you (and see your avatar that I love :) ).

Nice to have an update....don't be a stranger. We'd love to have you post here more!!
"There came a time when the desire to know the truth about the church became stronger than the desire to know the church was true."

Random

Post by Random » Mon May 13, 2019 6:25 pm

I've thought about you often during the past however many years this new site has been up. Glad to read your report.
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

Hermey

Post by Hermey » Mon May 13, 2019 10:19 pm

Sorry I missed you at St. Judas. If you’re still around on the 26th, I’ll be there. I’m in Vegas this coming weekend, so I won’t be there on the 19th. Anyway, good to see you on here!

moksha

Post by moksha » Thu May 16, 2019 7:06 am

Best wishes to you Zadok on your travels. When you get to that giant ball of string in the Midwest, see if it gives you a burning in the bosom effect. That way you will know if it is the true ball of string.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Nonny

Post by Nonny » Mon May 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Darn! I was off line for a few weeks and missed the Emu! Sure glad you checked in Zadok.