Attended the local Ward of LDS church four times in last year.

If you are new to the board or simply have something new in your life, come let us know in the Introductions forum.
DennisTate

Attended the local Ward of LDS church four times in last year.

Post by DennisTate » Fri May 10, 2019 4:55 am

... and I am really impressed.

I am also extremely impressed that you Latter day Saints openly admit that the majority of near death experience accounts are probably genuine encounters with G-d and / or with heaven and sometimes with the darkness.......
as may have happened in Matthew chapter 4.

The LDS Ward that I went to was in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada. I took my buddy from England there a few weeks back as well and he also was amazed how accepting and non-judgmental you Latter day Saints are!

DennisTate

Re: Attended the local Ward of LDS church four times in last year.

Post by DennisTate » Fri May 10, 2019 4:58 am

The first time that I ever attended the LDS church was back in the 1990's after reading the near death experience account of Ms. Betty J. Eadie.

My old church would have kicked anybody out who would write about a similar experience to that because they had a dogmatic Soul Sleep teaching.

In this last year I decided to attend again after hearing Mark Taylor state that the 2012 USA election may have been stolen through voter fraud which.... got me thinking...... about the White Horse President prediction.