glad the old haunt is kicking...

If you are new to the board or simply have something new in your life, come let us know in the Introductions forum.
Raylan Givens

glad the old haunt is kicking...

Post by Raylan Givens » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:26 am

No longer in the Old Pueblo. Glad to see you nice people posting again. See how things shake out...
"Ah, you know, I think you use the Bible to do whatever the hell you like" - Raylan Givens

AllieOop

Re: glad the old haunt is kicking...

Post by AllieOop » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:32 am

Raylan Givens wrote:No longer in the Old Pueblo. Glad to see you nice people posting again. See how things shake out...
Welcome! I LOVE your "name" and avatar....I loved that show and had a huge crush on Raylan :)

Nice to see you here (and please post often so I can continue seeing your avatar) :lol:

"There came a time when the desire to know the truth about the church became stronger than the desire to know the church was true."

Raylan Givens

Post by Raylan Givens » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Thanks, glad to see things continue. "If all men were like unto Raylan....lots of bad guys would be shot."
"Ah, you know, I think you use the Bible to do whatever the hell you like" - Raylan Givens

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:51 am

I'm so glad you found us Pueblo/Raylan!
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

MalcolmVillager

Post by MalcolmVillager » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:00 am

Welcome to 2.0

GoodBoy

Post by GoodBoy » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:20 pm

Welcome! Don't be afraid to share your opinions... heaven knows we all just spurt out whats on our minds even though sometimes we change our minds later.
Always been the good kid, but I wanted to know more, and to find and test truth.