We're Back!!

If you are new to the board or simply have something new in your life, come let us know in the Introductions forum.
hmb

We're Back!!

Post by hmb » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:12 am

Took a shot to see if NOM was back. How wonderful to see it ticking. Now I have to practice discipline on not spending too much time here :lol:. So nice to see familiar names and "new names." :mrgreen:

Hagoth

Re: We're Back!!

Post by Hagoth » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:42 am

Welcome back hmb! It makes me so happy to see members of the old ward finding their way back to activity.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Corsair

Post by Corsair » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:16 am

We need a better ward list of former and inactive members from the old NOM site.

hmb

Post by hmb » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:48 am

Thank you. I already feel less guilty for my period of inactivity. :twisted:

Red Ryder

Post by Red Ryder » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:58 am

Welcome back. Now all you need is an avatar!

There's something comforting when an old familiar name pops up and says hi. Even though most of us have never met in real life.

I imagine the celestial reunion in heaven will be the same. All those people we knew in the pre- existence that went to Africa to get a body will be reunited with all of us lucky people who were born in Utah.

I hope you bring back your contrasting opinions HMB. They are a fresh breath of air in this echo chamber.
“It always devolves to Pantaloons. Always.” ~ Fluffy

“I switched baristas” ~ Lady Gaga

“Those who do not move do not notice their chains.” ~Rosa Luxemburg

hmb

Post by hmb » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:30 am

Okay, RR. You asked for it. My avatar is showing me veiling my face for the true order of shooting. (I'm a really bad shot, so no targets are in danger.)

Corsair

Post by Corsair » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:50 am

hmb wrote:Okay, RR. You asked for it. My avatar is showing me veiling my face for the true order of shooting. (I'm a really bad shot, so no targets are in danger.)
My initial guess was that you were a beekeeper. We are glad to have a face(?) to put with the name.