Can't view site properly on my home computer

If you are new to the board or simply have something new in your life, come let us know in the Introductions forum.
Lithium Sunset

Can't view site properly on my home computer

Post by Lithium Sunset » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:46 pm

I've cleared cookies and tried to clear history but I still cannot view the site properly. It has a repeating icon plastered all over the site. Tips for a non tech savvy member? It's fine on my iPad and phone.

Thanks
"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

wtfluff

Re: Can't view site properly on my home computer

Post by wtfluff » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Did you close, and re-open your browser?

Clearing cache cleared up that issue for quite a few of us: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=710
Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

Lithium Sunset

Re: Can't view site properly on my home computer

Post by Lithium Sunset » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Thanks! You da best wtfluff

Clearing the cache fixed it. I read NOM on the phone and pad but really only like type responses/posts on the computer.
"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." -Laura Ingalls Wilder