Nephi --> Rob4Hope

If you are new to the board or simply have something new in your life, come let us know in the Introductions forum.
Rob4Hope

Nephi --> Rob4Hope

Post by Rob4Hope » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:57 am

Everyone,...I got with an admin for this site, and I changed my handle of Nephi back to Rob4Hope,

That name is consistent across all the boards I've posted on....as in my Avatar.

So, if you have ever been pissed by things Rob4Hope has written.....GOOD! If not,...I NEED TO TRY HARDER!

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

AllieOop

Re: Nephi --> Rob4Hope

Post by AllieOop » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:32 am

Rob4Hope wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:57 am
Everyone,...I got with an admin for this site, and I changed my handle of Nephi back to Rob4Hope,

That name is consistent across all the boards I've posted on....as in my Avatar.

So, if you have ever been pissed by things Rob4Hope has written.....GOOD! If not,...I NEED TO TRY HARDER!

Well...I will miss Nephi :lol:

But, welcome Rob4Hope!!!
"There came a time when the desire to know the truth about the church became stronger than the desire to know the church was true."

Rob4Hope

Re: Nephi --> Rob4Hope

Post by Rob4Hope » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:46 am

AllieOop wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:32 am
Rob4Hope wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:57 am

Well...I will miss Nephi :lol:

But, welcome Rob4Hope!!!
Hey...Im still a profit.

:roll: