Dutch holiday

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
No Tof

Dutch holiday

Post by No Tof » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:01 am

Seems that I have become more of a lurking NOM lately but still pop in to see how you are all doing from time to time.

Enjoying a cycling holiday through the land of DWs ancestry. The Dutch have a long history of tolerance and this seems to be helping my cause here. Very TBM DW has been relaxed as I have enjoyed coffee and even wine with her non member cousins.

When we decided to go to the rijksmuseum last Sunday in stead of church I was happily surprised that she didn't ask to find a chapel.

Allah Akbar
Last edited by No Tof on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there.
Rumi

LaMachina

Re: Dutch holiday

Post by LaMachina » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:47 am

Dutch tolerance in action :shock:

I have a Dutch BIL and he likes to tout his moral and tolerant culture/country. I always like to take him down a peg! ;)

But seriously, I've met his entire family and they are super lovely and are some of my favorite people. I'm jealous of your awesome vacation and would love to visit there some day!

Grace2Daisy

Post by Grace2Daisy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:22 am

Your transition is almost complete. It will be when you both go shopping for new underwear, a truly spiritual experience! :shock:
"What is truth?" retorted Pilate. John 18:38

No Tof

Post by No Tof » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:25 am

Grace2Daisy wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:22 am
Your transition is almost complete. It will be when you both go shopping for new underwear, a truly spiritual experience! :shock:
Yup. My colourful shorts clash with the pure whites but it's working for now. Looking forward to that day though.
Rotterdam is an amazing city BTW.
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there.
Rumi