Call for Posts: Going Slow

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
achilles

Call for Posts: Going Slow

Post by achilles » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:29 pm

Hi everybody. I'd like to expand the resources for our members new to the group. I think I'd like to create a topic called "What to do After A Faith Crisis/Faith Transition" or somesuch. One of the principles of successful NOMdom is "going slow". I don't really have much experience with this since I'm single and my transition happened completely at my own pace. Those of you who have family and friends to consider when transitioning might have stories (testimonies!) with either successfully going slow or perhaps picking up the pieces after blowing things up. I'll get the topic started in the "Mixed Faith Relationships" forum, and I welcome all who have experiences with this that they'd like to share to do so.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”

― Carl Sagan