What's missing from your life?

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Spicy McHaggis

Re: What's missing from your life?

Post by Spicy McHaggis » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:07 pm

Are you an Eagle Scout? I was always told would regret not earning an Eagle award.

Wonderment

Post by Wonderment » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:15 am

What am I missing, depends when and where you are asking.
On sundays I miss my DW and kids next to me during my own church-service.
In church I kinda miss the need to be busied. I can sit, listen and relax, and it feels really strange.
I lost a few friends and many acquaintances, but do I miss them, a bit.
Talks with some of my inlaws are harder, Church was a never-ending fount of banter. No more now.
But in the end, I feel much, much better, much happier, much more fulfilled than I have been the last 7 years.

Oh, and I would like an Astrophysics Inc. 130mm Gran Turismo GTX Telescope.......... :lol:
Meilingkie ! So glad that you posted. We've missed you here ! Very best wishes to you and your family. :)

Corsair

Post by Corsair » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:10 am

Emower wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:13 pm
Purpose? Honestly, my whole life was about moving up the priesthood ladder, callings, and serving others. I am not sure what to do with myself now, especially because I can't go outside for most of the freakin year.
That's an awfully ironic statement knowing your profession.

Emower

Post by Emower » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:12 am

Corsair wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:10 am
Emower wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:13 pm
Purpose? Honestly, my whole life was about moving up the priesthood ladder, callings, and serving others. I am not sure what to do with myself now, especially because I can't go outside for most of the freakin year.
That's an awfully ironic statement knowing your profession.
Ok, let me edit and say I cant go outside with a smile on my face for most of the year...