Private Messages

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
fh451

Private Messages

Post by fh451 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:20 pm

I don't know if anyone else has tried the PM feature, but it says I don't have permission to use that feature. I received one PM (from the admin), but can't respond. Anyone else in that predicament?

Thanks - fh451

LostMormon

Re: Private Messages

Post by LostMormon » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:26 pm

This is what I get when I try and use the PM feature, not sure how much one needs to participate to use the feature, but this is only my third post.
We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature.

FreeBird

Post by FreeBird » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:42 pm

I was getting that message earlier, but now it looks like it would let me PM someone. Not sure if it's due to post count, but I have nine posts (10 with this one), FWIW.

CaptainSalty
Site Admin

Post by CaptainSalty » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:52 pm

LostMormon wrote:This is what I get when I try and use the PM feature, not sure how much one needs to participate to use the feature, but this is only my third post.
We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature.
This is unexpected. Let me look through the board settings and likely change this.

CaptainSalty
Site Admin

Post by CaptainSalty » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:16 pm

I think I found the problem, but not how to change it yet. I will keep you updated.