Who's up for a carpool to St. George Tuesday?

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Hermey

Re: Who's up for a carpool to St. George Tuesday?

Post by Hermey » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:01 am

wtfluff wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:58 am
I gotta admit: I'm a bit bummed I can't join in.
Indeed. It would've been awesome!

Random

Post by Random » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:06 pm

I totally wish I'd kept up on Bill Reel, and that I had come to NOM more often (I was intending to be here for the Halloween unveiling, but totally forgot about it). I would have definitely gone to the church to support Bill if I could have (and I would have met some of you in person, it looks like).
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:20 am

Random wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:06 pm
I totally wish I'd kept up on Bill Reel, and that I had come to NOM more often (I was intending to be here for the Halloween unveiling, but totally forgot about it). I would have definitely gone to the church to support Bill if I could have (and I would have met some of you in person, it looks like).
Too bad, Random. As they say, you snooze you loose. On the bright side, I'm sure there will be more excommunications of sincere, honest people to look forward to.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Reuben

Post by Reuben » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:02 am

Hagoth wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:20 am
Random wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:06 pm
Too bad, Random. As they say, you snooze you loose. On the bright side, I'm sure there will be more excommunications of sincere, honest people to look forward to.
Speaking of excommunicating sincere, honest people, there's Gina Colvin's coming up soon. You should organize a carpool for that, too. It'll be a longer drive, though.
Learn to doubt the stories you tell about yourselves and your adversaries.

Random

Post by Random » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:59 pm

Hagoth wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:20 am
:lol:

I would have been able to go to his, most likely, because it was in Washington, Utah (especially if it was in a stake building within walking distance of me). All of the others I have known about were too far away from me.
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK