Divorce Advice?

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Random

Re: Divorce Advice?

Post by Random » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Deepthinker wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:32 pm
Just an update. Things have settled down some, we've had more calm discussions and we're trying.
That's really good. I hope things get better and better.
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

Random

Post by Random » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:47 pm

MalcolmVillager wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:25 pm
Divorce does not remove the ex from your life, and sometimes dealing with them as an ex can be worse than as a partner.
This is so true when you have underage kids. My first ex was not out of my life until he died (which I somewhat resented, but that's another story). My second ex was out of my life as soon as I moved out of his house, except for the few times I contacted him (in the hope that we could successfully be casual acquaintances - nope). I haven't seen him nor had contact with him for quite a while, and that's fine by me.
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

Kishkumen

Post by Kishkumen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:14 am