Post conference orgams

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Red Ryder

Post conference orgams

Post by Red Ryder » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:36 am

President Nelson is the man.

As I have been watching the General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I feel such gratitude for the sure knowledge that I belong to the true church of Jesus Christ upon the earth today! I am led by a living prophet,President Russell M Nelson, who leads The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! Christ lives! He is my Savior, and yours. He loves me, my family and every child of God upon the earth. My Father in Heaven lives, loves and guides me every day! They are in the details of my and every other person's life upon this earth. Come to Christ, follow Him and you will experience greater happiness and meaning in your life! I testify to all that this is true!
“It always devolves to Pantaloons. Always.” ~ Fluffy

“I switched baristas” ~ Lady Gaga

“Those who do not move do not notice their chains.” ~Rosa Luxemburg

lostinmiddlemormonism

Re: Post conference orgams

Post by lostinmiddlemormonism » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:00 pm

Notice how they put Rusty in front of Jesus in their testimony.

Random

Post by Random » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:17 pm

Yep, Nelson leads it, not Christ.
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

wtfluff

Post by wtfluff » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:13 pm

Red Ryder wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:36 am
President Nelson is the man.

As I have been watching the General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I feel such gratitude for the sure knowledge that I belong to the true church of Jesus Christ upon the earth today! I am led by a living prophet,President Russell M Nelson, who leads The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! Christ lives! He is my Savior, and yours. He loves me, my family and every child of God upon the earth. My Father in Heaven lives, loves and guides me every day! They are in the details of my and every other person's life upon this earth. Come to Christ, follow Him and you will experience greater happiness and meaning in your life! I testify to all that this is true!
Um... Who hacked your account RR?
Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

Random

Post by Random » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:02 pm

Either he's channeling facebook or has gone off the deep end. :D
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK