Prophets, Seers and NOMerators

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
MoPag

Prophets, Seers and NOMerators

Post by MoPag » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:59 am

Congratulations to:

Kishkumen
wtfluff
Red Ryder
JustHangingOn@57

for prophesying Same Sh!t, Different Session.

And congrats to our dear Penguin Moksha for "seeing" the Rome temple special between the sessions.

Honorable mention goes to:

Hagoth and larecherche

for Stay in the boat/google is Satan. There weren't that many direct references, but someone did throw shade at google and there was kind of an underlying tone of stay on the path/boat etc.

Well done Prophets, Seers and NOMerators!!!! We will now look to you for guidance in all things. For surely FSM will do nothing, save he reveals his secrets to his servants, the NOMerators. :D
...walked eye-deep in hell
believing in old men’s lies...--Ezra Pound

Red Ryder

Re: Prophets, Seers and NOMerators

Post by Red Ryder » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:39 am

The church is fundamentally broken.

It's not hard to see what's going on here.

Men, qualified and called by themselves to lead the church in "the same old song and dance."

It's so easy, a robot could do it.

✔️ Define obedience as the first law of God.
✔️ Define yourself as the true church
✔️ Define morality as heterosexual monogamy.
✔️ Instill fear of eternal consequences cutting off access to family relationships in the next life.

Beep, Beep, Boop I am a prophet bot! Worship me. Boop, beep, boop, bebot; women please leave the room, I'm receiving incoming revelation in HD digital airwaves direct from the hallways of heaven! Beep, beep, bot. Please leave the room before signal interference stops transmission. Beep, bot, boop, transmittal received. Beep, beep, bot, where is my lighted pen??? coffee? Coffee? Coffee? Does not compute.....

Wend Deeeeeeeeee?? Beep, bot, boop... Wend Deeeeee? Where is my lighted pen? Psssssssss.... Is my pen lighted? I am a beep, bot, god is speaking to me! I am special. A witness, beep, bot, beep, bot, spec-ial wit wit wit wit wit wit wit wit wit wit wit wit wit wit wit wit at wit nessssss!!!!

(Wendy on the phone calling Sheri)

Hey girl!!!!!!!!!

It's happened again. I think his motherboard is malfunctioning. He was saying something about coffee. No, not coughing! Coffee! Yes, I called Riverton. They said to change his battery and reset his libido. You know I've never done that before. Yes, they gave me instructions. I just can't stand the sight of his priesthood antenna. Can you come over and do it again?
“It always devolves to Pantaloons. Always.” ~ Fluffy

“I switched baristas” ~ Lady Gaga

“Those who do not move do not notice their chains.” ~Rosa Luxemburg

MoPag

Post by MoPag » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:15 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
...walked eye-deep in hell
believing in old men’s lies...--Ezra Pound

Corsair

Post by Corsair » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:36 am

It was amusing to see the believers be disappointed that nothing "big" was announced. There were some fairly faithful rumors that variable length missions would become available. Instead it was a fairly prosaic conference along with a few distinctly hurtful talks. I was relieved that my wife largely just got the message to continue doing the "Come Follow Me" home study.