Good Discussion with TBM Family with some Fallout

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
jfro18

Re: Good Discussion with TBM Family with some Fallout

Post by jfro18 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:39 pm

So sorry Linked - this is just a sucky situation and I'm sorry you are not having any luck getting some movement in a good direction. I really hope that something triggers some positive momentum for you soon and you can make some progress on everything.

If you ever need anything - feel free to PM me and we can talk/text/whatever.

Linked

Post by Linked » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:34 am

Just a quick update. Things are going pretty well in the Linked household. I attribute a lot of that to you guys and this forum; I was able to get my frustrated thoughts and feelings out which helped me let them go. I've been nicer/happier and DW seems to have noticed and is also nicer/happier. We've communicated a little bit better and I am feeling hopeful for a fulfilling marriage for the first time in a while. I do think that her alone time while the kids are in school is really helpful too.

Thanks everybody!
"I would write about life. Every person would be exactly as important as any other. All facts would also be given equal weightiness. Nothing would be left out. Let others bring order to chaos. I would bring chaos to order" - Kurt Vonnegut

Random

Post by Random » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:37 pm

That's awesome! I hope your marriage gets better and better. <3
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

stuck

Post by stuck » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:36 pm

Glad things are going better Linked! Best wishes for the future!