Entrepreneurial Mormonism

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
moksha

Entrepreneurial Mormonism

Post by moksha » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:04 pm

Garments of the Future

At times in the past, I have offered some free ideas for entrepreneurial Saints to run with. Here is some more stuff:

For Mormon VIPs, there is always a need for protection when visiting either third world countries or the tougher sides of the Orem/Provo complex. to that end, think Kevlar Garments. However, as mayhem evolves so does the need for even more effective protection. Think Titanium Infused Nano-tube Garments - lightweight garments that can absorb a great deal of punishment. This will help protect the spiritual warrior/cunning businessman in the urban environment. Stay safe so you can maintain that 10%+ cash inflow since the Lord is counting on it.

Hope that helps.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Corsair

Re: Entrepreneurial Mormonism

Post by Corsair » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:18 am

Has there been any official sanction of Invisible Garments? I guess I can reveal that I have been in the pilot program for people who simply let other ward member think that I am wearing garments. I can see them with my spiritual eyes and enjoy the temperatures of these 100% thinner and more "breathable" garments. I feel very comfortable with the blessings I have received from wearing them.

moksha

Post by moksha » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:57 pm

In terms of young TBM parents, there could well be a market for training garments for the kids.

Disposable diapers with the necessary masonic symbols, available in both children's and geriatric sizes.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Newme

Post by Newme » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:16 pm

Thank you, Moksha and Corsair, for magnifying your calling of sharing Mormon entrepreneur ideas to, steal, I mean incorporate.

Now presenting The Bionic Strength Priesthood Power Titanium XO2 Balance Bracelet eternal Frequency... be protected without smothering in the heat for only $12,000 a month.

*Does not include Fire Insurance protection, must pay additional for that.
*If payments are not made to the lds corp, cult worth insurance is deducted.

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:15 am

I think you're barking up the wrong tree, Moksha. What we need are garments that have more magical protective power, like supersized markings or doubling up on the markings. Or how about adding some symbolism from Joseph Smith's Jupiter talisman?

Or symbols from the Smith family's magical parchments?

Invisible energy forcefields, that's where the money is. And you can't be sued if they fail to perform as advertised, because the strength of the energy fields is entirely dependent on personal worthiness.

My personal entrepreneurial idea that I have yet to pursue: chrome bumper Moronis.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

RubinHighlander

Post by RubinHighlander » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:19 am

I wish I'd had one of these on my first trip through the temple:

Let's see you get past that shield of awesomeness with your spoon full of oil you nasty old anointing man!
“Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' 'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.”
--Douglas Adams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzmYP3PbfXE