A New Years plan !

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Mackman

A New Years plan !

Post by Mackman » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:25 am

Hello Nomies : I have thought up a new plan to continue in my apostate ways . Its a plan anyway but Im sure it is not new. I am going to church tie less in blue jeans and golf shirt. This plan will keep me from saying any prayers , passing sacrament, any talks and showing my true apostate self without saying anything plus being more comfortable. Wish I had done this thirty years ago !! Its going to be a great new year !!!!!

Corsair

Re: A New Years plan !

Post by Corsair » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:17 am

Mackman wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:25 am
Hello Nomies : I have thought up a new plan to continue in my apostate ways . Its a plan anyway but Im sure it is not new. I am going to church tie less in blue jeans and golf shirt. This plan will keep me from saying any prayers , passing sacrament, any talks and showing my true apostate self without saying anything plus being more comfortable. Wish I had done this thirty years ago !! Its going to be a great new year !!!!!
This sounds like a perfectly cogent plan. The only downside I see is that you become bored with the church which will run in parallel with the gradual and passive aggressive social ostracism that may be perceived by you.

Just This Guy

Re: A New Years plan !

Post by Just This Guy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:24 am

Take it a step further and wear full golf clothes. Showing up in a polo and plaid slacks will really make an impression. Use Rodney Dangerfeild in Caddyshack as your model.
2nd from the left.

Here's your formal wear: Yellow shit, white tie, purple slacks, and a plaid sport coat.
"The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -- Douglas Adams