Wendover Marijuana Dispensary

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
moksha

Wendover Marijuana Dispensary

Post by moksha » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:42 pm

With the new Wendover Nevada marijuana dispensary set to open soon, we had word on the news tonight that the Utah Highway Patrol will not step up with a Stop and Frisk All Drivers Program. That is why local wards in Wendover and Tooele County will soon be implementing their own Stop and Proseletize Program. It is hoped that this program will be so effective that all I-80 Eastbound traffic will come to a halt as people seek alternate routes to avoid Utah.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

2bizE

Re: Wendover Marijuana Dispensary

Post by 2bizE » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:51 pm

Yes, I signed up for this program a few weeks ago as it was posted on my Bishops office door.
We will be all going to Delle in the desert and posting signs of free coffee and donuts. The idea is people will pull over at the lonely exit and then we will give out copies of the BoM and charm drivers with our love of the gospel. So far, only police have stopped by for refreshments, though none of us know how to make coffee, so we are just using hot chocolate packets.
~2bizE