This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Fletch

Re: New member

Post by Fletch » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:45 pm

John G. wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:42 pm
Welcome! Based on your profile name and picture I would guess you are in your 40’s? That movie made an impression on most teenagers in the 80’s.
I just turned 54. Back in the day Chevy Chase was my favorite actor. Christmas Vacations and Fletch movies were the best. There were some gems like Spies Like Us...they just don’t make them like that anymore.

RubinHighlander

Post by RubinHighlander » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:33 am

Fletch wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:45 pm
John G. wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:42 pm
Welcome! Based on your profile name and picture I would guess you are in your 40’s? That movie made an impression on most teenagers in the 80’s.
I just turned 54. Back in the day Chevy Chase was my favorite actor. Christmas Vacations and Fletch movies were the best. There were some gems like Spies Like Us...they just don’t make them like that anymore.
Don't forget Caddy Shack! Also The Holy Grail, which Chevy was not in, but he should have been!
“Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' 'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.”
--Douglas Adams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzmYP3PbfXE

Hermey

Post by Hermey » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:36 am

AllieOop wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:04 pm
fletch wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:02 pm
Loved those Fletch movies. Glad my new name (haha) got some comments.
We quote Fletch often around our house!

Now, you just need to find a good avatar! How's this? :lol:

“Mooooon Riverrrrr. Whew! Thank you, Doc. You ever serve time?” 😂😂😂 Makes me laugh — every time. Love this movie!

AllieOop

Post by AllieOop » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:30 am

Hermey wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:36 am
“Mooooon Riverrrrr. Whew! Thank you, Doc. You ever serve time?” 😂😂😂 Makes me laugh — every time. Love this movie!
So do we!!!

We're always charging things to the Underhills when we're at a resort area....the waiter almost always gets it too :lol:

"There came a time when the desire to know the truth about the church became stronger than the desire to know the church was true."

Hermey

Post by Hermey » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:48 am

AllieOop wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:30 am
Hermey wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:36 am
So do we!!!

We're always charging things to the Underhills when we're at a resort area....the waiter almost always gets it too :lol:

😂😂😂😂