Rent default in City Creek Mall

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
moksha

Rent default in City Creek Mall

Post by moksha » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:33 am

What happens if stores in the City Creek Mall cannot pay their rent due to low sales from COVID-19?
If the rent is not paid to the owners of the City Creek Mall, said owners will potentially be skewered by an angel with a drawn sword. But who sent such a collection agent? His shiny card indicates he works for the Celestial Cartel in their "Plan Division". Unfortunately, Utah is one of those right to bear drawn swords states.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

blazerb

Re: Rent default in City Creek Mall

Post by blazerb » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:59 am

moksha wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:33 am
What happens if stores in the City Creek Mall cannot pay their rent due to low sales from COVID-19?
If the rent is not paid to the owners of the City Creek Mall, said owners will potentially be skewered by an angel with a drawn sword. But who sent such a collection agent? His shiny card indicates he works for the Celestial Cartel in their "Plan Division". Unfortunately, Utah is one of those right to bear drawn swords states.
Is Utah a "stand your ground for truth and righteousness" state?

RubinHighlander

Post by RubinHighlander » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:08 am

moksha wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:33 am
...owners will potentially be skewered by an angel with a drawn sword.
Or it will rain down large gold plated trumpets on their heads when Jebus pops up over the Wasatch one fine 2nd coming morning!
“Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' 'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.”
--Douglas Adams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzmYP3PbfXE

Red Ryder

Post by Red Ryder » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:15 am

It doesn’t matter if the rent gets paid or not. It’s all one gigantic Potemkin Mall!

Every other store front is only 6 feet deep!
“It always devolves to Pantaloons. Always.” ~ Fluffy

“I switched baristas” ~ Lady Gaga

“Those who do not move do not notice their chains.” ~Rosa Luxemburg