RMN vs. Televangelist

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
w2mz

RMN vs. Televangelist

Post by w2mz » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:24 am

https://go.shr.lc/2JTZxgh

If Corona virus disappears today, how will we know if it was RMN’s WWFast that eliminated it or if it was the fire called from hell?
The church has engineered your eternal family into a commodity that can be purchased with an annual fee. The fact that full tithing payment is a requirement for saving ordinances is the biggest red flag imaginable. Hagoth

glass shelf

Re: RMN vs. Televangelist

Post by glass shelf » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:49 am

I guess whichever one the vaccine lab designates? Although, I have a sneaking suspicion they might have the audacity to talk about clinical trials and teamwork but what the heck do I know.

StarbucksMom

Post by StarbucksMom » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:34 pm

Just watched it. That Ken Copeland dude’s powers could kick Russ’ sorry fake-prophet ass any day.

RubinHighlander

Post by RubinHighlander » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:27 pm

Couldn't do any worse than all the fasting, prayers and good thoughts...
“Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' 'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.”
--Douglas Adams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzmYP3PbfXE

Exiled

Post by Exiled » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:01 pm

w2mz wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:24 am
https://go.shr.lc/2JTZxgh

If Corona virus disappears today, how will we know if it was RMN’s WWFast that eliminated it or if it was the fire called from hell?
Some powerful stuff from the televangelist. I especially liked the awkward smile he gave a few times during the video. That alone should scare covid-19 back to hell.

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:51 pm

Whoa. That guy is pretty much my mental image of The Antichrist. I love the Holy Ghost dances. I've got to find some videos of his sermons so I can see more of that cool funk.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

hmb

Post by hmb » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:22 am

I would have made it through more than one session of conference, if conference were this entertaining. Maybe get some primary children to join in.

What I want to know is, if Covid can be sent away by these powers (sinister music here), why did these powerful dudes feel the need to stand six feet apart, and have no audience?