New Information on Lori Vallow case.

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Random

Re: New Information on Lori Vallow case.

Post by Random » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:01 pm

wtfluff wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:29 pm
Yeah, I won't ever be able to warp my head around how they were able to kill the kids, and then run off to Hawaii for a wedding/honeymoon.
Only a bona fide sociopath and/or psychopath could do that, I'm sure.

Of course, as far as pinning it on god: Lori thinks that Jesus will be back next month to free the from prison and vindicate them. Is it the 20th?

I wonder what Lori and Chad will have to say when that doesn't happen.
I thought it was around the 15th, but don't recall exactly. I've wondered if they/she expect to be "rescued" from jail at that time by the prophesied upheaval. And when it doesn't happen? History shows me it won't stop the delusions.
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

Random

Post by Random » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:11 pm

It's official.
“The remains were taken to the medical examiner’s office where an autopsy and positive identification was performed. It is with heavy hearts that we now confirm that those remains have now been officially identified as those of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan,” Rexburg Police Assistant Chief Gary Hagen said in a news release.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/06/w ... -property/
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

glass shelf

Post by glass shelf » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:37 pm

So sad for those kids. :( I can't imagine their lives were easy before this, either.