Missionary Health Survey

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Just This Guy

Missionary Health Survey

Post by Just This Guy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:16 pm

I got a message from Quitmormon.org where they are asking along a reporters request for information and I am passing it along to you:
Dear [Zaphod Beeblebrox],

We wanted to pass along some information about a developing news story that we feel may be of interest to you, or possibly even impacted your health as a missionary.

Emma Penrod, an independent journalist and former Salt Lake Tribune writer, is writing about problems that missionaries face with access to clean drinking water, and is looking for current or former missionaries who may have expereinced illness from drinking tainted water during their mission.

If you are interested in participating, please complete this survey and Emma will contact you: https://forms.gle/akBN78ZW3XY3ZSyG7

All responses are confidential.

Ryan

Quitmormon.com
I didn't have issued with my mission, but I know people who did.
"The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -- Douglas Adams