Happy #givethanksGiving everybody!

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Hagoth

Happy #givethanksGiving everybody!

Post by Hagoth » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:15 pm

Stay Safe!

“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Wonderment

Re: Happy #givethanksGiving everybody!

Post by Wonderment » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:30 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all the NOMies. :) :) Thanks to all of you for sharing your insights, ideas, and support. I've always said that NOM is the best ward ever. :) - Wndr.

wtfluff

Post by wtfluff » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:39 pm

For those of you celebrating Gluttony today, enjoy your gluttonous feast.

Hopefully the celebration includes a few loved ones also.

As the (mythical) Lamanite Chief riding the (mythical) Nephite Horse says: Stay Safe.
Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

hmb

Post by hmb » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:41 am

Happy Thanksgiving hangover! I for one (maybe the only one) was thankful to spend the day at home; no relatives, no company. What a nice way to have peace and quiet. Christmas will be the same. I'll be relieved when the virus is taken care of, but I will take advantage of holiday solitude. I hope that doesn't make me a negative person.

Happy Black Friday today!!!

moksha

Post by moksha » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:51 am

I ended up going out to my son's place for Thanksgiving. It was a fun but tiring occasion and I am glad I took the chance to venture out despite the COVID cautions. It is nice to reunite with family.

I felt too full for any dessert. Joyous tidings to all.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha