Toilet cleaning robot

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
2bizE

Toilet cleaning robot

Post by 2bizE » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:41 pm

Message received: Brother 2BizE, I know you are too busy, but we have assigned you to clean the ward meetinghouse this Saturday at 8 am.
My response #1: Hard pass.
My response #2: You may not be aware but I have Mormon Covid. It is longer acting than long Covid and will preclude me from attending church or participating in church cleaning activities for my lifetime. Sorry.
My response #3: No. However, the church should invest some of its $100 Billions in these toilet cleaning robots.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BeAmazed/comme ... ing_robot/
Last edited by 2bizE on Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~2bizE

Red Ryder

Re: Toilet cleaning robot

Post by Red Ryder » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:26 pm

$100 Billion isn’t enough money to buy any type of robots that will remove the smell from a Mormon bathroom. Yuck… 🤮
“It always devolves to Pantaloons. Always.” ~ Fluffy

“I switched baristas” ~ Lady Gaga

“Those who do not move do not notice their chains.” ~Rosa Luxemburg

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:52 pm

I bet that robot could pass the sacrament, lead the singing, and give temple recommend interviews too. One of them, carefully programmed, could take over all the needs of a ward without any intervention of messy, unreliable humans. And the church will be able continue even after the humans stop attending. Imagine how many temple endowments this robot could do in a 24-hour period.

The only problem is that they don't pay tithing, but they could probably be loaded up with GPUs and generate bitcoin while they work.

All who welcome the new regime please manifest by raising the right manipulator appendage. Any opposed? The purchase of Mobots shall proceed as recommended. They will be set apart after the meeting block.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

moksha

Post by moksha » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:58 pm

I doubt there would be any worry regarding the robot interviewing children behind closed doors. Any liberties taken with the Roomba vacuum could be swiftly handled by Kirton McConkie and Bender.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:38 pm

“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Palerider

Post by Palerider » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:52 pm

Hagoth wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:52 pm
Imagine how many temple endowments this robot could do in a 24-hour period.
Proxy work done by proxies!

Who'dah thunk it.....
"There is but one straight course, and that is to seek truth and pursue it steadily."

"Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light."

George Washington

Just This Guy

Post by Just This Guy » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:54 am

So is the database that the church uses to store temple data called the Proxy Server?
"The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -- Douglas Adams