Abbey Huntsman on Mormon Stories #661

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
AzCommando

Abbey Huntsman on Mormon Stories #661

Post by AzCommando » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:28 am

Abbey Huntsman and Carrie Sheffield shared their experiences and I would recommend to anyone that has family members or friends
that are experiencing a faith transition. I believe that this one story will encourage and embolden thousands of members that would
otherwise be so fearful of the outcome of questioning the Mormon Faith or Leaving it.

It's very powerful and it does so much to DEBUNK the old and tired stereotypes of Mormons taking another road.

I say SHARE..... and then share some more.

Myself, I will be recommending to many friends and family. Because of who Abbey and Carrie are, their journeys and messages so "real"...... the message they are sending cannot be silenced.

THANKS JOHN DEHLIN

trophywife26.2

Re: Abbey Huntsman on Mormon Stories #661

Post by trophywife26.2 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:08 pm

And for the lazy peeps here ya go: http://www.mormonstories.org/abby-hunts ... sheffield/

I will check this out tomorrow thanks for the recommendation.
Even if it's something disappointing, it's still better to know the truth. Because people can deal with disappointment. And once they've done that, they can feel that they have really grown. And that can be such a good feeling. -Fred Rogers

Obadiah_Dogberry

Re: Abbey Huntsman on Mormon Stories #661

Post by Obadiah_Dogberry » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:34 am

I listened to this yesterday. Other then the sound quality ( I know, I'm being petty) it is an interesting interview. I am envious of her family support. She seems really happy and fulfilled which I believe is the best "revenge" you can have on the church.