NOMference Eve Fall 2023!!!!

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
MoPag

NOMference Eve Fall 2023!!!!

Post by MoPag » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:44 pm

Yyyyyyy'aaaaaalllllllllll

It's in NOMference eve! And what and NOMference eve it is!!! I feel like sh!ts been hitting the fan pretty consistently for the past month. And now Rusty "fell" :? I mean, maybe he really did. I don't know.

What is going to happen tomorrow? Will Glenn Beck's head explode? Again, I don't know.

To those of you who've just moved into the NOM ward or those of you visiting, let me explain what NOMference is. We are going to hang out on a live thread and watch GC together. Each speaker in GC starts with a score of 0. It's up to us to decide how crap their talk is. So you get to award points or take them away. We try to keep it around Hogwarts House points styles mostly 5s, 10s, 20s. But if you're really feeling it, go for it! And you can post funny memes or stories, eat an edible, just do whatever you need to do to get through the weekend.

We aren't going to let those turds in red velvet chairs pass off their mediocre sermons, toxic insecurities and stupid a$$ stories as messages from God.

See you all in the morning with your hot drink of choice.
...walked eye-deep in hell
believing in old men’s lies...--Ezra Pound

moksha

Re: NOMference Eve Fall 2023!!!!

Post by moksha » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:25 am

Hope everybody can write in somewhat whole sentences for easier reading after the fact. Thanks.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha