Russell Brunson

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Hagoth

Russell Brunson

Post by Hagoth » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:38 pm

If you guys haven't seen this, please take a look. It is pure gold.
https://www.facebook.com/RussellBrunson ... 415256673/

It's LDS billionaire-and-OUR-supporter Russell Brunson's response to the church's denial of the Ballard-on-Ballard relationship. Branson, believing the official denial was a hoax, inadvertently hurls the church under the bus. And he puts himself right in the middle of it.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Red Ryder

Re: Russell Branson

Post by Red Ryder » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:56 pm

John Dehlin has been public ally calling for him to do an interview on Mormon Stories.

That would be worth listening to.

Perhaps with the death of Ballard this might now happen.
“It always devolves to Pantaloons. Always.” ~ Fluffy

“I switched baristas” ~ Lady Gaga

“Those who do not move do not notice their chains.” ~Rosa Luxemburg

deacon blues

Post by deacon blues » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:16 pm

Russell Branson and/or the LDS church have some explaining to do. :shock:
God is Love. God is Truth. The greatest problem with organized religion is that the organization becomes god, rather than a means of serving God.

2bizE

Post by 2bizE » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:59 pm

I found him rather annoying on his rant. It seems like he is defending Tim Ballard without knowing the whole picture. I think he has been manipulated
~2bizE

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:10 am

2bizE wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:59 pm
I found him rather annoying on his rant. It seems like he is defending Tim Ballard without knowing the whole picture. I think he has been manipulated
And the best thing about it is that his rant is basically warning people about how easily they are manipulated. But not Branson. Fortunately, he is immune to manipulation because he has read that book. Therefore, Tim Ballard is innocent, so there must be some rogue villain in a high position in the COB plotting against Tim. Glenn Beck did pretty much the same thing. From his insiders point-of-view he knew Russell B was involved. For the church to deny that would be a bald-face lie, so there must be evil manipulators high in the church. Glenn prophesied that the church will soon clean house of these wicked spies.

Q: Branson has left this rant on his Facebook feed, so he must still believe it. Hasn't he noticed that the church never issued an official denial of their fake-official statement? I guess all of the good leaders are tied up in the basement of the COB with bamboo under their fingernails. Hey, maybe Tim could organize a mission to rescue them!
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Red Ryder

Post by Red Ryder » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:39 pm

Hagoth wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:10 am
Glenn prophesied that the church will soon clean house of these wicked spies.
Well let’s hope he isn’t considering Elder Ballard’s death as evidence of his prophecy.
“It always devolves to Pantaloons. Always.” ~ Fluffy

“I switched baristas” ~ Lady Gaga

“Those who do not move do not notice their chains.” ~Rosa Luxemburg