NOM needs to be a safe place

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
moksha

Re: Dirty Bird has been asked to post elsewhere.

Post by moksha » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:37 am

Lem wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm
Thanks a lot. Guess where he showed up after you showed him the door. :D
The Atlantic Mike/Binger combo (with name changes) at NOM was a true challenge. Discuss Mormonism simply has to plug the Whack-A-Mole machines down in the basement back in the sockets (housed in what is called Spirit Prison). It would do those two some good to run around on the cage wheels and not scare the straights.

I imagine Res Ipsa will mix up their regular hard wheat and raw hamburger slurry and then hose them down afterward.
Last edited by moksha on Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Angel

Re: NOM needs to be a safe place

Post by Angel » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:30 pm

Palerider wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:41 pm
It's been awhile since I've posted. The last little while the site seemed to be down. I'm in the dark as to what happened here.

Site seemed to be down for me too (or was I banned?) - haha, I am permanently banned from some other not to be named discussion site.

Testing, testing, 123 testing

I seem to not be banned here.

Apologies ahead of time. I am on the spectrum, do not realize when I cross boundaries - can be too blunt.

Getting x'd from a spot for x's... that would be tuff.

Best wishes for everyone out there.

I told God, I'll be last to heaven. Difficult to be happy anywhere everyone isn't welcome - no sad heaven, no you stay but you go stuff - that's not heaven, and that's not God. Time out - temporary time out, or a time and a place? Anything goes forum with enter at your own risk sign? Move it where it belongs perhaps? I'm on spectrum though, not as emotionally intelligent as others, stuff no longer gets to me - comfortably numb. I'm learning from those more talented than I in the subtle arts of communication.
“You have learned something...That always feels at first as if you have lost something.” George Bernard Shaw
When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson