Welcome NOM refugees to NOM 2.0

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Zadok

Re: Welcome NOM refugees to NOM 2.0

Post by Zadok » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Hermey wrote:I'm back....like a bad habit, or maybe herpes. Take your pick.
Just another outbreak of "Hermeys".
If I'm a bird, why can't I fly?

gr8 team

Post by gr8 team » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:05 am

Well look what I found? Glad this thing is back up and running. Looking forward to reading this board and occasionally contributing again.
"Success is my only ... option, failure's not"

Jinx

Post by Jinx » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:25 am

So glad you guys are back! Now I have something to read during Sacrament Meeting... ;)
“This is the best part of the week!” – Homer Simpson
“It’s the longest possible time before more church!” – Lisa Simpson

LadyLillith

Post by LadyLillith » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Yay!

MoPag

Post by MoPag » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:25 pm

I would like to bare my testimony that I KNOW THIS BOARD IS TRUE!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so happy this is board is back! I missed you all so much!! A million thanks to everyone who made this happen.
...walked eye-deep in hell
believing in old men’s lies...--Ezra Pound

ghostman

Post by ghostman » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:16 am

So glad NOM is back. Thanks to those who made it so.

Lady_Macbeth

Post by Lady_Macbeth » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:17 am

So happy to have NOM back! After years and years of lurking I finally created an account only months before all was lost. I'll post more here. Happy to 'see' you all!

lightbulb

Post by lightbulb » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:13 pm

Is there any word on getting data from the old site back? I'm a software guy with database and web skillz and will volunteer time to do a data conversion or whatever might be necessary. PM me if my help is needed. Thanks for getting the board back up!

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:51 pm

lightbulb wrote:Is there any word on getting data from the old site back? I'm a software guy with database and web skillz and will volunteer time to do a data conversion or whatever might be necessary. PM me if my help is needed. Thanks for getting the board back up!
Thanks for the offer to help, lightbulb. We're still holding out some hope for this, but nothing to report so far.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

moksha

Post by moksha » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:46 am

Hagoth wrote:
lightbulb wrote:Is there any word on getting data from the old site back? I'm a software guy with database and web skillz and will volunteer time to do a data conversion or whatever might be necessary. PM me if my help is needed. Thanks for getting the board back up!
Thanks for the offer to help, lightbulb. We're still holding out some hope for this, but nothing to report so far.
After the November election, perhaps Trump's Russian contacts could put a team of hackers on it. I understand they are very adept at data retrieval.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha