Snoop Dog and Little Factories

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
Korihor

Snoop Dog and Little Factories

Post by Korihor » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:54 am

I came across this from Reddit, but it is absolutely hilarious.

This website will translate anything on the internet into Snoop Dog Gangsta slang.

WARNING - CONTAINS STRONG PROFANITY!!!. If you can tolerate random profanity and understand this is only a parody, it's quite funny.
http://www.gizoogle.net/xfer.php?link=h ... g-men-only
I wish ta explain suttin' dat will help you KNOW yo' lil' manhood n' help you pimp self-control. When dis juice begins ta form, it might be likened ta havin a lil factory up in yo' body, one designed ta produce tha thang dat can generate game.
AGAIN - WARNING, VERY STRONG LANGUAGE. THIS IS A PARODY WEBSITE THAT IS COMPUTER GENERATED USING A ALGORITHM TO TALK LIKE SNOOP DOGG. IT SWEARS, A LOT.

Here's the orginal post on Reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/exmormon/comme ... s_through/

Lastly, I know what I'm doing all day today - translating everything on the internet with 'dis Gizoogle.
Reading can severely damage your ignorance.

Corsair

Re: Snoop Dog and Little Factories

Post by Corsair » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:16 pm

Fo' shizzle!

moksha

Post by moksha » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:50 pm

Ran a Brigham Young quote that Corsair recently mentioned through this Snoop Dog translation process:
I could prove ta dis congregation dat I be young; fo' I could find mo' hoes whoz ass would chizzle me fo' a homeboy than can any of tha lil' men.
Talk about keeping things real!
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

achilles

Post by achilles » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Did E Packer just call the sisters "hoes"?
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”

― Carl Sagan

deacon blues

Post by deacon blues » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:02 pm

moksha wrote:Ran a Brigham Young quote that Corsair recently mentioned through this Snoop Dog translation process:
I could prove ta dis congregation dat I be young; fo' I could find mo' hoes whoz ass would chizzle me fo' a homeboy than can any of tha lil' men.
Talk about keeping things real!
What was the original quote?
God is Love. God is Truth. The greatest problem with organized religion is that the organization becomes god, rather than a means of serving God.

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:08 pm

"Page Not Found"

Apparently this app translates directly from the webpage but For Young Men Only appears to have gone down the memory hole.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

moksha

Post by moksha » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:23 pm

deacon blues wrote:What was the original quote?
The original line from Brigham Young was "I could prove to this congregation that I am young; for I could find more girls who would choose me for a husband than can any of the young men".
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha