Wrote a blog post on the 'Rebranding of Revelation' - Let me know if there's anything to add/change/whatever

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
jfro18

Wrote a blog post on the 'Rebranding of Revelation' - Let me know if there's anything to add/change/whatever

Post by jfro18 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:19 am

https://www.ldsdiscussions.com/ldsblog

I wanted to expand on the earlier thought - this isn't about rebranding the church as so many think (and I did to at first), but really changing the way we think of revelation.

RMN has been fighting for this change for 28 years as the church continued to not only ignore him, but work against his interests.

How anyone could believe this is revelation from God is beyond me - clearly God did not care about the name during those 28 year or else he would have spoken up before the church spent millions promoting the name Mormon.

Anyway... if anyone has anything to add/change/remove/whatever let me know - would like to make this as solid an argument as possible. :)