Faith Crisis quiz

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
blazerb

Re: Faith Crisis quiz

Post by blazerb » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:33 pm

96. I don't think I could share this. It might be good to create something like this without the leading questions. Maybe sometimes not trying to make the church look the worst. Maybe a quiz on the gospel topics essays to see if members really know all the issues.

deacon blues

Post by deacon blues » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:51 pm

I agree with blazerb.Some of the questions seem leading to me. I shorter quiz with less leading questions might broaden some perspectives. This will might turn TBM’s off.
God is Love. God is Truth. The greatest problem with organized religion is that the organization becomes god, rather than a means of serving God.

deacon blues

Post by deacon blues » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:33 pm

deacon blues wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:51 pm
I agree with blazerb.Some of the questions seem leading to me. A shorter quiz with less leading questions might broaden some perspectives. This particular quiz might turn TBM’s off.
God is Love. God is Truth. The greatest problem with organized religion is that the organization becomes god, rather than a means of serving God.

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:50 am

There are some great resources listed in the quiz. Too bad there's no way to scroll through it to follow up on some of those without stepping one-by-one through the whole thing.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

2bizE

Post by 2bizE » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:36 am

93%.
~2bizE