How are we not talking about this

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
Thoughtful

Re: How are we not talking about this

Post by Thoughtful » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:26 pm

They announced CFM for adults a year or two back though, didn't they? Not as part of 2 hour block, because 2HB wasn't announced.

Is CMF 2HB specific?

Newme

Post by Newme » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:07 pm

Red Ryder wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:57 pm
TLDR; thanks sisters for participating in my challenge. We need you!

Love Wendy, errrr I mean Russell!
Yeah, I get the impression that while Russel insists he is the head of the church, Wendy is the neck and can turn the head whichever way she wants.
(Reference From Fat Greek Wedding)
Kishkumen wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:48 pm
the first story currently on LDS dot org

https://www.lds.org/blog/a-message-of-g ... 9?lang=eng
1. Media fast happened to be issued when his daughter’s lawsuit for sex-abuse was publicized.
2. Read the BofM? Why not CHRIST’s words in the New Testament? Oh yeah, this is the church of Mormon Leaders, not church of Jesus Christ. But we’re NOT Mormons, damnit!
3. Temple attendence & genealogy are how they found to keep people paying tithes. To be considered temple worthy requires a lot of money (priestcraft) - while stealing from the poor... I’m thinking if Jesus were here, he’d be braiding those whips.
4. Church leaders manipulating members to go to the meeting which focus on church leader-worship. How do you spell narcissism?

Random

Post by Random » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:28 pm

Off topic:

Type in victoryforsatan.org

I love the redirect.
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

Random

Post by Random » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:29 pm

That should probably be in a thread about using "Mormon" for the name of the church being a victory for Satan.
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK