RFM Podcast--GC McNuggets

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
consiglieri

RFM Podcast--GC McNuggets

Post by consiglieri » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:04 am

Just wanted to announce the posting of a new RFM podcast yesterday titled, "General Conference McNuggets."

https://radiofreemormon.org/2019/10/rad ... mcnuggets/

It goes over a number of assorted and unrelated issues raised by April General Conference which I haven't been able to fit into any other podcast, but which I think deserve some mention before I get caught up in what was just said this past weekend.

Hope you like it!

RFM

slavereeno

Re: RFM Podcast--GC McNuggets

Post by slavereeno » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:43 am

Can't wait to listen to this. Thanks!!

Anon70

Re: RFM Podcast--GC McNuggets

Post by Anon70 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Am loving this podcast. A couple of random thoughts (not all the way done but...)

1. Literal Gathering of Israel! Why did I never remember that when the church started saying Zion is where you are and the gathering is going to be in your state/stake/ward or what have you. I just wonder how many things I've missed that are total contradictions like this.

2. Elder Cry-ring. I have never heard this before but I almost choked on my lunch laughing. His son has a similar style and affectation.

I'm hoping that one of his McNuggets is the closing prayer of the final session. That guy was smacking his lips so loud that I had to quit pretending to be reverent and look at the tv to see if he had peanut butter on his mouth.

Going back to finish.....