Cosmic Patterns, Sacred Numbers, and Us - The Creation

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
Apologeticsislying

Cosmic Patterns, Sacred Numbers, and Us - The Creation

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:27 pm

I just watched the most spectacular graphics oriented You Tube video with the easiest to understand, comprehend, and appreciate information on the meaning of the Precession of the earth, our seasons, and how we relate to cosmic rhythms, and sacred numbers, that I have ever seen! Absolutely delightful beyond belief man......

Randall Carlson on You Tube - "Cosmic Patterns and Cycles of Catastrophe - First Two Hours of 4 Total," uploaded by Philip Bruxwoort.

This ties mathematics into the very measure of earth, the moon, cosmological proportions and the singular most STUNNING demonstration of just how literally ACCURATE the Pyramids of Egypt are, and their implications. The graphics are over the top educational, easy to see, he speaks well, and it will blow your ever lovin mind!!!!! Stupendous, immense, magical, delicious, there are simply not enough adjectives to describe this excellent presentation of our cosmos and why we are in it in our shape that we are. I am just amazed and impressed. Man, we live in a splendid age of information, and nothing is left to the imagination, since the graphics shows as he explains! It is the best graphics presentation for showing what he is saying I have ever watched. I can't tell you enough how well it's done, and you will be doing yourselves a favor by watching this. His sacred geometry is some of the most spectacular I have ever seen. The tie ins with the Platonic Solids, and WHY there are 5 of them, and their actual importance is stuff I have always wondered and never read a good explanation of. But he shows graphically as he explains which is over the top awesome. It is ***AWESOME*** You'll see when you watch it. I learned so much from Carlson on this stuff. I have read bits and pieces before, but nothing like this combination of excellent and exciting lecture with perfect and perfectly shown graphics of ALL PHASES of his lecture, RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE NEEDED THE MOST. I am deeply impressed. Heck I am jealous! I wanna do this as well as he does!
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

moksha

Re: Cosmic Patterns, Sacred Numbers, and Us - The Creation

Post by moksha » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:49 pm

Kerry, what is your opinion on 42?
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Apologeticsislying

Re: Cosmic Patterns, Sacred Numbers, and Us - The Creation

Post by Apologeticsislying » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:13 pm

moksha wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:49 pm
Kerry, what is your opinion on 42?
It's the answer..... :lol:

I'll share more in a bit......
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-