Last Podcast on the Left

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
Thoughtful

Last Podcast on the Left

Post by Thoughtful » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:01 pm

Pretty good series on Mormonism. A couple details seem off, and they mispronounce Kolob, but mostly quite accurate. They are pretty vulgar but it definitely puts some pieces into perspective like how narcissistic JS was and how sociopathic BY was.

Corsair

Re: Last Podcast on the Left

Post by Corsair » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:19 am

I have not yet listened to it, but it the series got really good reviews on reddit/r/exmormon a few months back.

2bizE

Post by 2bizE » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:40 pm

I listened to parts of a podcast a few weeks ago. Pretty funny. I was impressed with how much information they gathered on Mormonism and could then compile it and present in a meaningful way. It felt like they had some very scholared we xmos working with them behind the scenes
~2bizE

MalcolmVillager

Post by MalcolmVillager » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:51 pm

My semi-active but believing BIL got me on their podcast about a year ago. After that series on Mormonism I asked him if he listened. He said he purposefully avoided it because he knows how thorough they are in their research. He asked if I did, and I said yes. He asked what I thought.

I told him that they were funny and pointed out some unfortunately true things that didnt make the church look very good. I told him it is probably wise for him to not listen if he doesn't want to hear about it.

I am dying to know if he ever did listen.

They had some funny lines and really did their research. Their podcast style certainly isnt for everyone. Pretty foulmouthed and off color!