Bill Reel saves a baby!

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.

Hagoth

Re: Bill Reel saves a baby!

Post by Hagoth » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:20 pm

I was watching the news with Mrs. Hagoth when they showed that clip and I said, "Hey! That's Bill Reel!" They only referred to him as "a man."

He must have had a prompting.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

græy

Post by græy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:49 pm

Hagoth wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:20 pm
Hold the phone. Can God give promptings to apostates? No one who leaves the church can possibly do good, that just doesn't jive.

Once you leave the church you're supposed to leave neutral ground, become an enemy to God, and let babies fall to their deaths. Something must be off here.

Also, Go Bill!!
Well, I'm better than dirt! Ah, well... most kinds of dirt; not that fancy store-bought dirt; that stuff is loaded with nutrients. I can't compete with that stuff. -Moe Sizlack

wtfluff

Post by wtfluff » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Reel heros don't wear capes! :ugeek:
Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

FiveFingerMnemonic

Post by FiveFingerMnemonic » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:29 pm

græy wrote:
Hagoth wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:20 pm
Hold the phone. Can God give promptings to apostates? No one who leaves the church can possibly do good, that just doesn't jive.

Once you leave the church you're supposed to leave neutral ground, become an enemy to God, and let babies fall to their deaths. Something must be off here.

Also, Go Bill!!
John D Lee according to Juanita Brooks performed amazing healings after BY exe'ed him for his involvement at MMM but before the gov pressured BY to have him shot to death as the sole scapegoat. That's a bit of a mind blow.

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:53 pm

I'm guessing it was all a setup. Bill conspired with the devil to deceive everyone in a shame demonstration that apostates aren't entirely evil.

Satan: "OK Bill, I'm gonna put it into the heart of this lady to leave her baby on the counter right over there by the camera. When I count to three I'll push him off the edge and you use your Powers Of Darkness you swoop in at superhuman speed and rescue him."

If you look closely, Bill is already on the move when the invisible force shoves the kid. Interesting that she took her hands off the baby to fondle a gun. Satan again, messing with her internal struggle over human life vs. 2nd Amendment rights.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

deacon blues

Post by deacon blues » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Bill is one of my heroes.
God is Love. God is Truth. The greatest problem with organized religion is that the organization becomes god, rather than a means of serving God.

moksha

Post by moksha » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:21 am

Bill Reel is revealed to have superpowers! Will there be an update on how he arrived on earth from the planet Kolob?

wtfluff wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:57 pm
Reel heros don't wear capes! :ugeek:
Not when in disguise as an ordinary podcaster. ;)
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Random

Post by Random » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:06 pm

I love the way he shows up, saves the baby, then leaves. Just like a superhero. <3
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

Raylan Givens

Post by Raylan Givens » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:46 pm

This one made my week. Nice Bill!

That man can dig, open him up a spot as the token apostate on the All Region Church Volleyball team.
"Ah, you know, I think you use the Bible to do whatever the hell you like" - Raylan Givens