My art is now up at Imgur

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
Apologeticsislying

My art is now up at Imgur

Post by Apologeticsislying » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:14 pm

Come to Imgur.com and look up The Happy Cartoonist and enjoy some political cartooning, some fantasy art, and other stuff I have posted so far. If for nothing else it will divert us for a few moments of pleasure away from reality..... :D
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

moksha

Re: My art is now up at Imgur

Post by moksha » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:20 pm

Any specific links? Imgur is a pretty big place with hundreds of millions of images.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:54 am

Yeah I am still getting used to Imgur. Here is the most negative comment generating one so far....
https://imgur.com/gallery/20OpfeO

And here is another link to one of my dragons
https://imgur.com/gallery/xQw5awr
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:59 am

AllieOop

Post by AllieOop » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:57 am

Wow Apologeticsislying!

Love the dragons! Beautiful and amazing 8-)

Thank you for sharing these!
"There came a time when the desire to know the truth about the church became stronger than the desire to know the church was true."

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:12 pm

AllieOop wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:57 am
Wow Apologeticsislying!

Love the dragons! Beautiful and amazing 8-)

Thank you for sharing these!
My good pleasure......thanks for looking and enjoying them.

Anon70

Post by Anon70 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:47 pm

Love the detail on the dragons! Really beautiful.

Random

Post by Random » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:34 pm

You definitely have talent. <3
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

annotatedbom

Post by annotatedbom » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:40 am

Love the cartoon with el Presidente! Even if someone disagrees with the conclusion about Trump’s intelligence, they can’t reasonably deny the cartoon is intelligent.