NEW!!! RFM Decimates John Gee and Daniel C. Peterson

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
Apologeticsislying

NEW!!! RFM Decimates John Gee and Daniel C. Peterson

Post by Apologeticsislying » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:10 pm

Absolutely STUNNING confession of John Gee!!!! RFM has destroyed Gee and Peterson in this new podcast! I.AM.BLOWN.AWAY. A one hour shocker! This is not a joke, it's the real deal. You must hear this one.
https://radiofreemormon.org/2020/08/rad ... mes-clean/
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

Hagoth

Re: NEW!!! RFM Decimates John Gee and Daniel C. Peterson

Post by Hagoth » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:52 am

Your link doesn't work, Kerry. Are you talking about the John Gee Comes Clean episode?

Whether you are or not, it's a really good one. Your username pretty well sums it up!
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:44 am

Hagoth wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:52 am
Your link doesn't work, Kerry. Are you talking about the John Gee Comes Clean episode?

Whether you are or not, it's a really good one. Your username pretty well sums it up!
Yes, sorry bout that. Here it is
https://radiofreemormon.org/2020/08/rad ... mes-clean/
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:50 pm

So Kerry, is the rumor (via Moksha) about you appearing on RFM true?
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

moksha

Post by moksha » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:30 am

Hagoth wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:50 pm
So Kerry, is the rumor (via Moksha) about you appearing on RFM true?
Looks like there will be a variation on that, which was revealed on Mormon Discussions:

http://www.mormondiscussions.com/viewto ... =1&t=53768
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha