The BEST 5 Hour You Tube/Podcast With Dr. Ritner on BofAbr

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
Apologeticsislying

The BEST 5 Hour You Tube/Podcast With Dr. Ritner on BofAbr

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:20 am

RFM and Mormon Stories continued and concluded their massively sensational podcast AND YOU TUBE presentation with Robert Ritner. See the You Tube to see the analysis of Egyptian and papyri. This has been the most important 5.5 hrs of my year! VERY WELL DONE and sincerely VERY WELL worth my time! RFM you are excellent! Dr. Ritner's simple, yet deep and profound analysis of the papyri clears up EVERYTHING the Mormon apologists have muddied up for the past 65 years. THANK YOU!!!
Go to You Tube type in "Mormon Stories" click on Robert Ritner's name and learn the truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H70IdpLHhZE

I am forever grateful I have. GOOD JOB to ALL who made this happen, and now we have the full story of John Gee's atrocious behavior behind the scenes marring Dr. Ritner's good name and reputation, and his very solid, and righteous take down of the heinous Dr. Gee. Mormon Egyptology is without question, finally decided. It's over, Mormonism lost the battle and war. Now we know the truth based on the evidence.
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

Red Ryder

Re: The BEST 5 Hour You Tube/Podcast With Dr. Ritner on BofAbr

Post by Red Ryder » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:37 am

Someone should do a 1 hour summary episode.
“It always devolves to Pantaloons. Always.” ~ Fluffy

“I switched baristas” ~ Lady Gaga

“Those who do not move do not notice their chains.” ~Rosa Luxemburg

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:08 pm

I'm asking RFM for permission now over on the Mormon Discussions Board to use some of their materials to help do a summary. I can throw a little of my own experience in it as well.
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:32 pm

How I wish John Gee would respond person-to-person with Ritner in the presence of a microphone. If he could argue convincingly that that he and Muhlstein haven't been flat-out lying I would be humbled and impressed.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."