grandiose delusions?

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
Angel

Re: grandiose delusions?

Post by Angel » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:53 pm

2bizE wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:06 pm
I had the most amazing, grandiose dream last night, not much unlike JS using mushroom. At some point in the dream, I was asking around if people knew about the Mormons and nobody had ever heard of them. Nobody. Just me. It felt liberating for a while as I could stop being Mormon and nobody would know. Now that I think about it, it reminds me of a movie I saw where everyone forgot who The Beetles were…
I want so bad for that dream to come true….queue music 🎶 “ when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are…”
There are places, and groups of people who are not familiar with Mormons, and it is wonderful to be around them. Tonight's guests were nevermorm.... this one morm was going to be here too, but had anxiety/health issues, so did not come... realizing more and more how unhealthy that church group was.
“You have learned something...That always feels at first as if you have lost something.” George Bernard Shaw
When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson