St. Judas the Traitor 1st Ward - NOT HOME CHURCH - ZOOM Meetup - 10:00 a.m. (MDT) Sunday Morning, September 13th.

Announcements of real world meet ups with fellow NOMs, events such as Sunstone or other conferences, and any other bulletin board like notices.
Hermey

St. Judas the Traitor 1st Ward - NOT HOME CHURCH - ZOOM Meetup - 10:00 a.m. (MDT) Sunday Morning, September 13th.

Post by Hermey » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:58 am

We meet at 10:00 am - Just look for the dark cloud of apostasy hanging over your computer.

BYOC - Thirsty? Brew Your Own Coffee. It's also five o'clock somewhere, and have faith enough to believe it's also perpetually 4/20.
Masks: Not Required.
Clothes/Attire: For the love of Stan, please, wear something. Or at least tilt your camera up. Ain't no one got time for seeing your wrinkly naughty bits.

Send me an email for details/ZOOM meeting link..... tscccanbiteme@gmail.com

Everyone is welcome. No RSVP needed other than sending me an email for the meeting link.

Sometimes it's a big group, sometimes it's small. So, come on out and join us--we'll steal a bagel, kick a few puppies, and join in loud laughter at the expense of the Lard's Anointed!!

It is a casual meetup. No pressure, no expectation. Participate as much or little as you are comfortable with. In other words, it's a safe space. Those who stop in run the gamut in age range and background. It changes from week to week and so do the conversations. Just depends on what people are needing or dealing with.

Our location...

Send me an email for details/ZOOM meeting link..... tscccanbiteme@gmail.com

It's better than a poke in the eye.

Seriously, many of us that show up have bought the t-shirt and understand where you are coming from. Sometimes being able to meet with other ex-mos in person is a life-saver. Come on out and tell us your story.