Gateway Mall Lunch Possible Resurection

Announcements of real world meet ups with fellow NOMs, events such as Sunstone or other conferences, and any other bulletin board like notices.
Hermey

Re: Gateway Mall Lunch Possible Resurection

Post by Hermey » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:01 pm

As long as a client appointment doesn't get in the way, I am interested.

clean sweep

Post by clean sweep » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:38 am

So it looks like Wednesday November 1st is the day. Has anyone been in the Gateway as I do not think the food court has re-opened as of yet although we could meet at Costa Vida there. Fluff wants to go somewhere with easy access parking. I can go anywhere. I would prefer to meet around 11:30 or 45. Put out your ideas so we can finalize by Tuesday next week. ;)
The organization and constant onward sweep of this movement exemplifies the resentment of the many toward the selfishness, greed and the neglect of the few. John L. Lewis

clean sweep

Post by clean sweep » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:51 am

Let's plan on doing the Gateway. The food court still has Panda Express. Costa Vida is still there. 11:30 by Panda Express and we can move to Costa Vida if Panda Express turns out to be a bust.
The organization and constant onward sweep of this movement exemplifies the resentment of the many toward the selfishness, greed and the neglect of the few. John L. Lewis

Juancito

Post by Juancito » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:25 am

Sounds good. See you there.

FiveFingerMnemonic

Post by FiveFingerMnemonic » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Did you guys lunch it up today? I have been meaning to show up one of these days.

clean sweep

Post by clean sweep » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:03 am

Some of us did meet and then I had to walk away. My apologies to Fluff and Juancito for having to leave in the middle of lunch. I will try again a little later to set something up. There is definitively no food court at the Gateway. We really need to find a regular meeting spot that gives us parking and is centralized to everyone.

Spicy McHaggis

Post by Spicy McHaggis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:07 pm

It's been a while. Anyone want to plan for lunch sometime in the next few weeks?

SIWL

Post by SIWL » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:14 am

I would love to meet you guys. I work downtown, so if a lunch happens, I’d love to join. I don’t get on here often, but I’ll try and watch and see if something gets organized.
Through our eyes, the universe is perceiving itself.

For me, it is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. ~ Carl Sagan