NOVA Ex-Mo

Announcements of real world meet ups with fellow NOMs, events such as Sunstone or other conferences, and any other bulletin board like notices.
Just This Guy

NOVA Ex-Mo

Post by Just This Guy » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:41 am

Anyone here a member or regular attendee of the NOVA group and events (NOrthern VirginiA ex-mormon group) ? I have been getting invites lately and I was wondering if anyone on here is involved.
"The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -- Douglas Adams

Random

Re: NOVA Ex-Mo

Post by Random » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:26 pm

Did you go and check it out? If so, what did you think of it?
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

Just This Guy

Post by Just This Guy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:35 pm

So far, no. It's a bit of a drive (1.5-2 hrs) to go to any of their events and so far I haven't been able to slip it into the schedule.
"The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -- Douglas Adams

Random

Post by Random » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:31 pm

That is pretty far.
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK