Keeping up with Trump

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
moksha

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:07 pm

Project 2025

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkeGixHvb4k

No more of those so-called "Dutch Leftist" windmills aggravating Trump and killing our birds!!! Straight shooting America First dictatorship only.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

moksha

Post by moksha » Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:19 pm

The latest documentary from the Lincoln Project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpLpOtFNFWg&t=2s
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:10 pm

moksha wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:07 pm
Project 2025

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkeGixHvb4k

No more of those so-called "Dutch Leftist" windmills aggravating Trump and killing our birds!!! Straight shooting America First dictatorship only.
This had nothing to do with Trump. His was agenda 47. But you guys almost got your way today. I love how your version of democracy is to get rid of the competition. It's always been that way for you guys.

Whip up all that misplaced hate. Maybe you'll get him yet

Cnsl1

Post by Cnsl1 » Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:06 pm

Nah, you got it all wrong, SN. The folks who really really hate Trump don't own guns and wouldn't shoot anyone. Lol

I think the feller who took the potshots was a republigun. As far as I've heard, there's no identified motive. I'm glad he was not successful. As much as I dislike Trump, I do not wish him assassinated.

As it's turned out, my guess is that this incident will help him a little bit but not a lot bit. That's just my guess. I really don't know F about S when it comes to plodishitz. And I think most of us know less about it than we think we do.

moksha

Post by moksha » Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:37 pm

Judge Aileen Cannon has dismissed Trump's stolen documents case. While the 11th Circuit Court could remove Cannon, I suspect they will stand down knowing the Trump Supreme Court would have Cannon's back.
-- Moksha

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:17 am

Cnsl1 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:06 pm
Nah, you got it all wrong, SN. The folks who really really hate Trump don't own guns and wouldn't shoot anyone. Lol

I think the feller who took the potshots was a republigun. As far as I've heard, there's no identified motive. I'm glad he was not successful. As much as I dislike Trump, I do not wish him assassinated.

As it's turned out, my guess is that this incident will help him a little bit but not a lot bit. That's just my guess. I really don't know F about S when it comes to plodishitz. And I think most of us know less about it than we think we do.
I don't think it's about the gun. Perhaps to some people it is. This kid probably really thought he was going to save America. Anyone who listens to the news sources of the left really would believe that Trump is a threat to democracy. Because they say it all the time. How many people wouldn't go back and get Hitler if they could? And when you're calling the president candidate Hitler, of course, they're going to be kids who want to do that. There are many kids on social media right now and they were genuinely confused why it wouldn't be a good thing. It's illegal to assassinate presidents, obviously that wasn't going to stop him. You only have to spend a few minutes a week listening to left leaning media to know that this was coming.

I'm sure you have noticed, but many of the kids that are his age and really upset that he didn't succeed. They've been raised on this kind of hateful rhetoric. That they must stop P-45 at all cost. I don't like p-46. I personally watched him commit what I think was a serious crime back in 2006. I seriously think he is selling out our country in many ways, such with his connections with Ukraine. The whole Democrat party owns almost all the energy resources in old Yugoslavia. Wesley Clark, former Commander of the NATO forces wasn't charge of the operation about 6 years ago. Kind of hard to follow. But after the Balkans war, President Clinton and some of his operations went in and took over many of the resources of those countries. Perhaps not directly, but they have somebody like Hunter sitting on the board of those companies. I hear even mitt Romney is involved. Though I haven't seen his part.

The point is, I dislike p46, but I don't hate him. I'm going to vote against him. But I'm not going to imply that he is the devil or anything like that. I think that's just dirty politics.

Thanks for replying

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:19 am

moksha wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:37 pm
Judge Aileen Cannon has dismissed Trump's stolen documents case. While the 11th Circuit Court could remove Cannon, I suspect they will stand down knowing the Trump Supreme Court would have Cannon's back.
They dropped the case because they for one, knew it was illegal. Stuff about Jack Smith was being said way before the supreme Court said anything. They said it when he opened the case that he had no standing and had been illegitimately placed. That the supreme Court held that up or is going to, it's just doing their job. All of those cases are worthless. I don't know if you hear it in your news sources but they found the same stuff and biden's garage. And what was worse, it wasn't secured. And he had shared the top secret information or confidential information with his Ghost Rider which was illegal. But everybody quietly pushed that aside. Why? It's sort of illegal, but not really. But that they went after Trump for this just shows the hatred. Supreme Court does their job. There's different opinions but they're justified. The justification document for the decision was about 95 pages. Which I read through some of it. The case didn't have a prayer.

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:49 pm

SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:19 am
I don't know if you hear it in your news sources but they found the same stuff and biden's garage.
And they should hold Biden accountable.

But Trump's circumstances are very different. He lied about having the documents and he denied multiple requests to return them. They are OUR property, not his. Biden handed his over voluntarily as soon as they were discovered.

Dropping the charges against Trump is flat-out corruption. And now there is a precedent. Any former president, Republican or Democrat, can now simply claim he he owns any secret documents he cares to steal from the White House. Well done, Cannon!
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

moksha

Post by moksha » Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:36 am

SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:19 am
moksha wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:37 pm
They dropped the case because they for one, knew it was illegal.
While I usually use he/she pronouns, Aileen Cannon can be they.
-- Moksha

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:36 am

I listened to as much of the RNC and Trump's talk as I could stand. The only message was that everything in America was wonderful under Trump, and that everything would be perfect again the moment he is elected. He will solve all of the problems day one. He had no strategies, no policies, no actual ideas of any kind, just grandiose rhetoric.

What really saddens me is how gutless and spineless the Republican party has become, and how willingly they have surrendered the last shreds of their integrity. Really nauseating.

My motto: Make the Republican Party Good Again.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:40 am

J.D, Vance bought the vice presidency. This week he said he would not have done what Mike Pence did, and if he finds himself in the same position he would replace legitimate electors with false electors to ensure a Trump win.

How did the Republican party so easily abandon their identity as the Constitution Party and become the party of suspending, distorting and eliminating the Constitution?

And now we have the growing wave of Republican politicians siding with Mike Johnson's movement to replace the Constitution with a Christian sharia law and a tidal wave of so-called Charismatic Christians who claim that God has ordained Trump as the new Jesus.

WT everloving F?

hmb

Post by hmb » Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:01 pm

Hmmm. Interesting turn of events. I have very mixed feelings about Biden stepping down. Complete respect for him, and wish him good health and much needed rest from campaigning. I am concerned about what now follows, though I do look forward to the next debate...if no one backs out.

moksha

Post by moksha » Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:48 pm

Hagoth wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:40 am
J.D, Vance bought the vice presidency. This week he said he would not have done what Mike Pence did, and if he finds himself in the same position he would replace legitimate electors with false electors to ensure a Trump win.

How did the Republican party so easily abandon their identity as the Constitution Party and become the party of suspending, distorting and eliminating the Constitution?

And now we have the growing wave of Republican politicians siding with Mike Johnson's movement to replace the Constitution with a Christian sharia law and a tidal wave of so-called Charismatic Christians who claim that God has ordained Trump as the new Jesus.

WT everloving F?
I suspect the US will be dissolved and that new nation-states will form. The largest will be the New Confederate States of America which will form strong partnerships with Russia and North Korea. Trump will head this group. The West Coast States will probably form Cascadia. Utah and small portions of the surrounding states will form the Kingdom of Deseret and seek good relations with the New Confederacy. Sooner or later, the Kingdom of Deseret will seek to invade and plunder Las Vegas.

One thing I will miss living in Deseret, is the ability to buy coffee.
-- Moksha

moksha

Post by moksha » Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:52 am

George Conway made a video with a very strong analysis of Donald Trump that seems well worth watching for an informed voting electorate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyRD47IBNmY
-- Moksha

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:15 pm

moksha wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:52 am
George Conway made a video with a very strong analysis of Donald Trump that seems well worth watching for an informed voting electorate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyRD47IBNmY
Yup. But then I thought it was obvious all along. The man is so narcissistic he thinks he's a genius for passing a mental competency test.

"And you go: 'Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.'"
"And they say 'that's amazing. How did you do that?'"

Cognitively, I'd say he's just a few years behind Biden. He remembered 5 words and is still bragging about it, although when he rehearses the story now he gets the words wrong.

moksha

Post by moksha » Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:01 pm

Document Storage at Mar-a-Lago

-- Moksha

moksha

Post by moksha » Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:30 pm

Trump comes up with a new issue: tampons in the boy's restroom.
-- Moksha

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:11 pm

moksha wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:30 pm
Trump comes up with a new issue: tampons in the boy's restroom.
I guess I'm pretty dense, but I still don't understand how providing hygiene products for school girls is a sinister plot to destroy America.

Just one step away from litter boxes for grade school furries, I suppose.

The real problem is that Walz is exactly the kind of decent, wholesome guy the Republicans know their people really wish their party could deliver, but they just don't seem to be able to find people like that. So they're thrashing for ways to harm him. If the worst they can come up with is that his 25 year honorable military career wasn't quite long enough to satisfy them, or that he cares about the health of students, you know they're really floundering. Time to just start inventing more outright lies about him.

Maybe he'll start laughing more and they can jump on that. They really seem to hate happy people. It had never occurred to them that some voters respond better to a positive attitude than to nasty name calling and melodramatic fear mongering.

moksha

Post by moksha » Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:03 pm

I guess that both Mormons and Evangelicals will support the Project 2025 plan to destroy America. Ending the Department of Education will allow Utah to give what money becomes available to private schools. Additionally, the Church can build a one-mile-high spire on the Washington Mall, as long as they agree to name it "The Trump Spire".

Wonder if the Church will consider helping elderly members once Trump ends programs like Social Security, Medicare, and Meals on Wheels?
-- Moksha

moksha

Post by moksha » Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:21 pm

-- Moksha