Dr. Strange and the Hoary Hosts of Hagoth

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
moksha

Dr. Strange and the Hoary Hosts of Hagoth

Post by moksha » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Having spent a few years on the NOM board, I have come to appreciate the Hoary Hosts of Hagoth (Red Ryder, Corsair, Zadok - just to name a few - and Hagoth himself) and I suspect many of you have such an appreciation as well.

It is for that reason, that I am looking forward to the new movie Dr. Strange when it comes to the download of my choice. What about you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSzx-zryEgM

"Dread the Dormammu but embrace the Hagoth, my son."
-- The Ancient One
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Corsair

Re: Dr. Strange and the Hoary Hosts of Hagoth

Post by Corsair » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:08 am

I saw "Dr. Strange" last night at an early showing. It was a lot of fun and did a good job of explaining the reasoning behind how these characters fit in the Marvel cinematic universe. It had a lot of humor and some great characterizations. The crossovers with other MCU movies showed up so you have to stay through the end of the credits. The movie should do well and deservedly so.